Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad.
You can cook Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of frozen cheese tortellini.
- You need 1/2 small of green pepper, small diced.
- It's 2 small of celery, halved and thin sliced, (not entire stalk just 2 sticks).
- It's 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 3 of baby carrots halved and thin sliced.
- You need 1 cup of sweet Vidallia onion salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of small cubed cheddar cheese.
Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad instructions
- cook tortellini according to directions. drain completely cool and refrigerate while chopping you're veggies..
- dry all ingredients so no water or liquid remains..
- add all ingredients into a large bowl. toss to coat with dressing..
- revegetate until ready to serve..
- serve alongside your favorite dish. great for bbq's!.
- (i omitted tomatoes and cheddar this go round only cuz I didn't have any. you can omit any of the ingredients our sub regular onion with Vidallia onion our green onion. sub cheddar with any other cubed cheese.enjoy! :).