Extreme Pasta Salad.
You can have Extreme Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Extreme Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Tri color pasta.
- It's 1 packages of Frozen winter mix veggies (broccoli carrots cauliflower).
- It's 1 block of of monteray jack cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 packages of Sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1 can of Sliced black olives.
- It's 1 jar of of peppercini peper drained n sliced.
- You need 1 of Bottle italian salad dressing.
Extreme Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta on stove al dente....do not over cook.
- In glass bowl microwave veggies until not frozen, but not hot about 3 min.
- Meanwhile cut pepperoni slice in quarters, slice peppercini, and cube cheese.
- Drain pasta, run under cold water until cool, drain again.
- Put pasta into large glass bowl, add half bottle of italian dressing immediately.
- Drain any excess water from veggies n add to pasta.
- Add all remaining ingredients.except for cheese n remaining dressing.
- Add cheese n the rest of dressing just be for serving.
- *** No right our wrong way to do this, I have also added , roasted red peppers , green olives, cubed ham, tomatoes, cheddar cheese , whatever combination of veggies cheese u like best***.