Mother-n-laws pasta salad. SayfalarTanınmış KişiAfya IbomuVideolarIt's my mother-n-laws earthday and here is the spread: mango. My mother-in-law gave me this great recipe, and I have made it many times. I've taken it to church picnics and potlucks, and someone always asks for the recipe.
There are a lot of pasta salads out there, but here's why you should memorize this one: The dressing is easily made from things already. Pick the right size and shape. Opt for pasta that can be stabbed with a fork or scooped with a spoon, especially for outdoor Pasta Salad, but No Mayo. You can have Mother-n-laws pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mother-n-laws pasta salad
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 box of elbow macaroni.
- You need 1/2 of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 stick of celery.
- You need 5 tbsp of dill relish.
- It's 1/2 can of green olives.
- It's 1 quart of miracle whip.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of season salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
Warm pasta absorbs flavors better than cold pasta, so toss the freshly-cooked pasta with enough. It's served cold, loaded with pepperoni, cheese and other add-ins, and tossed with homemade Italian dressing. Our family's very favorite pasta salad recipe, with endless customization possibilities, courtesy of my mother-in-law! Fresh and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella, and tossed with a simple dressing.
Mother-n-laws pasta salad step by step
- boil eggs for 15 minutes....cool and peel and cut into squares.
- boil macaroni as directed from box...drain and add to a big bowl and cool.
- cut up all other ingredients into squares and add to bowl.
- add miracle whip to your tasting.
- add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to your tasting.
- stir all together and chill for 1 hour.
Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season. In this pasta salad, we've got cooked pasta, chicken, sun dried tomato, baby spinach, tomatoes and onion with a pasta salad dressing. But as with most pasta salad recipes, this is adaptable to what you've got on hand or whatever you want to put in it! Classic Pasta Salad With Mozzarella, Avocado and Basil.