mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad. A pasta salad made with cheese tortellini, bacon, and broccoli makes a flavorful side dish, and it's hearty enough to make a lunch or light meal, too. This quick and easy picnic salad mixes cheese tortellini, pepperoni, provolone cheese, olives, and artichoke hearts with Italian-style salad dressing. Cheesy Tortellini Italian Pasta SaladNourish and Fete.
Customizing Your Pasta Salad: By all means, customize this salad - that's what it does best! Or different types of cheese (feta? parmesan?), or different shapes of pasta (penne? fusili? maybe even some tortellini. You'll love these flavorful cold pasta salad recipes. You can have mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad
- Prepare 1 large of container of buitoni mixed cheese tortillini.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini pepperoni.
- You need 1 can of sm. sliced olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian dressing.
- It's 2 tbsp of McCormick supreme salad seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of McCormick red bellpepper/garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ranch.
- It's 1 tbsp of mayo.
Every one is bursting with the freshest flavors of Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad. Hot sauce, ranch dressing, and creamy bleu cheese load this side This pasta salad mix of tomatoes, basil, and garlic is the perfect addition to a breezy summer night. Tortellini pasta salad is great for spring and summer, and it makes a great side dish or easy vegetarian meal. Serve immediately at room temperature with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad instructions
- cook noodles as directions say on package..
- Run noodles under cold water to shock them..
- mix all ingredients and refrigerate at LEAST 30 minutes. the longer the better i think..
- top with shredded parmesean cheese if desired :) and enjoy.
This is most definately my FAVORITE pasta salad in the world! In large bowl or punch bowl, add rest of ingredients, folding gently til well mixed. Mixed Green Salad with Raspberry Dressing. Cheese tortellini pasta salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, feta cheese, and a simple Greek dressing. This year, I jazzed the traditional Greek Salad up by adding cheese tortellini to the mix.