Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad.
You can have Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad
- You need of Salads.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- It's 3 1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- Prepare 3 of celery rib, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dried cherries or craisins.
- It's 1 cup of real mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It's 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of dried tarragon.
Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, onions and cherries..
- Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, mustard, pepper and tarragon. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate Enjoy!.