cucumber pasta salad. Creamy Cucumber Pasta Salad takes my favorite summer cucumber salad and turns it into a delicious meal. Loaded with tender pasta, crisp juicy cucumbers, fresh dill and sweet white onion. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages.
Sebi Cell Food philosophy, please visit the official Dr. Sebi's Cell Food website at drsebiscellfood.com. The sweet-and-sour dressing in this recipe is a nice change of pace from more traditional varieties. You can have cucumber pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cucumber pasta salad
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 box of fav kind of noodles (thicker keeps from getting soggy).
- Prepare 2 large of cucumbers.
- Prepare 1/2 small of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of cracked pepper to taste.
- You need 1 can of whole olives.
- You need 6 tbsp of red wine vinger.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 6 tsp of sugar or so to taste.
- It's 1 of fresh dill to taste.
My nursing supervisor shared the recipe with me.and I'm glad she did. This cucumber pasta salad was originally her sister's recipe. She made it often for our summer get-togethers and picnics and BBQs. When we have a bounty of cucumbers, we make this pasta salad.
cucumber pasta salad step by step
- when cooking the noodles under cook by a min. to keep the noodles from getting to soggy over night in the fridge..
- peel, slice, and score(with a fork) your cucumbers.
- heat oil in a skillet, to cook the chicken.
- cut up the chicken.
- let the noodles and chicken completely cool before mixing in your mixture..
- slice your onions in rings.
- mix everything into a bowl.
- then chill for atleast four hrs in the fridge. over night for the best results.
- for substitutes purple(red) onions, ranch for the sour cream (or half of the sour cream).
Cold pasta salads are not only creamy and delicious—and a great way to get garden vegetables into a dish the kids will eat—but they're also the ideal barbecue side dish for summer, because they're. Here's how you make a salad even more refreshing. The classic flavors you love, paired with pasta. Get your carbs and veggies in one side dish with this amazingly easy Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Pasta Salad! This colorful noodle salad contains an extremely rich range of nutrients.