Jays chicken pasta salad. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. In the large bowl with the pasta, toss together all remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve.
This chicken pasta salad gets a burst of flavor from the smoky bacon, along with diced tomatoes, celery, and onion. The lightly seasoned mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing add moisture without covering the flavors of the vegetables and chicken. Feel free to add some different ingredients or. You can have Jays chicken pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jays chicken pasta salad
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast (cooked & shredded).
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 29 oz of canned mixed veggies (i use veg-all).
- It's 1 can of corn (drained).
- It's 1 lb of elbow pasta.
- You need 1 each of mayo (use as much as you like).
My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing. Using hummus gives this dish a great taste and texture, while also increasing its nutritional profile. Chicken Pasta Salad with Spinach Buttermilk DressingFrom a Chef's Kitchen. This creamy chicken pasta salad will have everyone begging for seconds.
Jays chicken pasta salad step by step
- cook & shred chicken place in large bowl.
- stir in lemon pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- shred lettuce and mix in.
- cook pasta until done. drain and set aside.
- add drained mixed veggies and corn to chicken mixture.
- add pasta. stir.
- add mayo stirring in until its as creamy as you prefer it..
- put a lid or plastic wrap on bowl and put in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight serve with crackers or alone : ).
- to make this even more affordable use canned chicken..
Simple, quick, and makes great leftovers for lunch! This simple pasta salad has the works! This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables. AHHHH I just love this time of year when veggies are so crisp, sweet, juicy and sun-ripened!