Shrimp pasta salad. Prep the ingredients while you heat the pasta water and cook the pasta. Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to take to a potluck or party! It comes together within just minutes and it's incredibly delicious!
Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. How to Make Shrimp Salad: Shrimp salad is mostly a little bit of prep work. Finely chop some celery, dill, chives, and shallots, then add them to a bowl with some mayonnaise, olive oil, salt, pepper, and. You can cook Shrimp pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp pasta salad
- You need 3 cup of Medium pasta shells.
- It's 8 oz of Cooked, shelled shrimp.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped celery.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped fresh dill weed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Plain yogurt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dijon-style mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Honey.
Learn how to make a Shrimp & Pasta Shells Salad! I hope you enjoy this easy Shrimp & Pasta Shells Salad recipe! This Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect easy weeknight dinner or fast side to bring to a barbecue or picnic! It comes together with easy to find ingredients and the most delicious sauce!
Shrimp pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- In a salad bowl mix shrimp, celery, onion, and dill weed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For dressing, in small bowl combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and honey. Mix until smooth.
- Add cooked pasta to shrimp mixture. Add dressing; toss to coat. Refridgerate at least 1 hour before serving.
This shrimp and pasta salad is the perfect main dish salad for a hot summer lunch or dinner. The dressing is a lightly seasoned mayonnaise mixture with some spicy brown mustard to give it tanginess. SHRIMP PASTA SALAD - The Southern Lady Cooks. My family loves this shrimp pasta salad. Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to make for parties, potlucks or weeknight meals.