Colorful pasta salad. Tackle gatherings to go with a bright pasta salad. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. The Colorful Pasta Salad recipe out of our category Pasta Salad!
Try Colorful Pasta Salad when you're on a kidney diet. Diet Types: CKD non-dialysis Diabetes Dialysis. Cook pasta according to package directions. You can have Colorful pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colorful pasta salad
- It's 1 packages of (10.5oz) cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8oz) snack cube colby jack cheese, quartered.
- You need 1 each of (16oz) bottle of italian dressing.
- It's 1 packages of (6oz) diced pepperonni.
- It's 2 box of (12oz) tri-color pasta.
- Prepare 1 each of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1 of red pepper.
- It's 1 of green pepper.
Fabulous pasta salad that will have people hunting you down for the recipe! I have some good news and some bad news. I think that what makes or breaks any pasta salad is one of two components. Wow, this a pasta salad recipe!
Colorful pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta until cooked, drain and run pasta under cold water until cool. Set aside..
- Cut up red and green peppers into small pieces.
- Cut up cubed cheese. Quarter each cube..
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves..
- Place all items in large serving bowl. Add pasta and half bottle of italian dressing. Mix together well..
- Place in refrigerator overnight and add the rest of the dressing in the morning (pasta will absorb most of the dressing).
There is a lot of fresh veggies, herbs, cheese and pepperoni. After pouring the dressing on the salad this chills in the fridge for a few hours and that's where the flavor. Demonstrative Speech on how to make a colorful pasta salad. It is a really simple pasta salad recipe with vegetables and it looks wonderful. So, here is what you need for Colorful Pasta Salad Made With Vegetables and Salad Supreme Colorful pasta salad in bowl Colorful pasta salad complemented with natural salad.