Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad. This Avocado Tuna Salad has incredible fresh flavor! Tuna Avocado Salad is loaded with protein. Ingredients for Avocado Tuna Salad (print the recipe below): This Avocado Tuna Salad has such simple ingredients and you may already have everything you need to make it (I love it when that.
Try our easy to follow tuna & avocado pasta salad recipe. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet instructions until tender. Mix avocados, tuna, tomato, jalapeno pepper, and white onion together in a bowl; season with salt. You can cook Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad
- Prepare 300 grams of Rigatoni Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 200 grams of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 250 grams of Canned Corn.
- Prepare 300 grams of Greek Yoghurt.
- Prepare 150 ml of Balsamic Salad Dressing.
- It's 1 large of Avocado.
- Prepare 370 grams of Canned Tuna.
Make a creamy, healthy tuna pasta salad recipe and finish it off with the good fat from avocados. This tuna avocado pasta salad is great for light dinners. Tuna Avocado Macaroni Salad is an AMAZING creamy macaroni salad that is filled with chopped veggies, avocado, and tuna. It is my favorite pairing together.
Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Rinse with cold water..
- Finely chop onion, slice cherry tomatoes into quarters and the avocado into small cubes..
- Drain the corn, tuna and add to the avocado, onion and tomatoes. Mix together..
- Once the pasta has cooled add to the rest of the mix..
- Mix the Greek yogurt and balasmic dressing to taste. Then mix in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Now ready to serve by itself or as a side..
I was making this pasta salad and I thought to. This pasta salad recipe makes for a great summertime lunch! Add the mayonnaise and mix well. An Easy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe. Tuna salad is one of the easiest recipes to whip together.