Quick Peach Cobbler.
You can have Quick Peach Cobbler using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 2-21 oz of cans of peach pie filling.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of self rising flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon-optional.
- You need Splash of vanilla- optional.
Quick Peach Cobbler step by step
- Butter baking dish. Melt stick of butter and pour in baking dish..
- Mix milk, sugar and flour. Drain the peaches and add filling to milk mixture. Pour mixture over butter..
- Then dollop spoonful of the peaches randomly on top of mixture. DO NOT MIX!.
- Add to oven and bake for 1 hour til top of golden brown At 350. Enjoy with ice cream..