Tuna Pasta Dill Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Tuna Pasta Salad with Dill. I think this is closer to traditional tuna pasta salad. I would add sweet relish instead of pickle juice,this adds flavor and some texture.
Reviews for: Photos of Tuna Pasta Salad with Dill. I think this is closer to traditional tuna pasta salad. I would add sweet relish instead of pickle juice,this adds flavor and some texture. You can cook Tuna Pasta Dill Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Dill Salad
- You need 1-16 ounce of box pasta (any shape you like).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It's 5 teaspoons of dried dill weed.
- It's 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 2-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drain water).
I agree to cut the portion of dill so it's not so overwhelming. The boiled egg is also a very good. This flavorful pasta salad features white tuna, chopped red onion, red bell pepper, garlic, and sliced grape tomatoes. The fresh dill and lemon juice add a bit of brightness to the creamy dressing, making this pasta salad perfect for an everyday lunch, or as a side dish at your next cookout.
Tuna Pasta Dill Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to desired doneness, drain and rinse with cold water......
- Combine in a bowl : mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, milk, black pepper and tuna fish, mix well......
- Mix pasta with mayonnaise mixture until pasta is completely coated......
- Chill for several hours, serve and enjoy 😉!.
Tuna Dill Pasta Salad This creamy Tuna Dill Pasta Salad is tangy, crunchy, and yummy! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal.