You can have Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad
- You need 4 cups of uncooked macaroni.
- You need 6 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 14 oz of frozen peas.
- It's 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 6 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 5 handfuls of matchstick carrots.
- It's of dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper Plus to taste.
Macaroni Salad instructions
- Boil water then add pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Rinse pasta with cold water.
- Put in a large bowl or if you have kid helpers a big stockpot for easier stirring.
- Dice your celery, onions and add to macaroni.
- Deseed bell pepper and dice then add to macaroni.
- Dice boiled eggs, add to macaroni.
- Add peas still frozen to macaroni.
- Stir gently.
- Add carrots, i did just enough to color accent.
- Gently stir.
- In a small bowl, add dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Fold into macaroni mixture.
- Chill 4 hours and serve.