Cold pasta chicken salad. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
This fast and easy recipe tastes delicious both cold and warm. This chicken pasta salad gets a burst of flavor from the smoky bacon, along with diced tomatoes, celery, and onion. The lightly seasoned mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing add moisture without covering the flavors of the vegetables and chicken. You can cook Cold pasta chicken salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold pasta chicken salad
- It's 8 oz of Chicken breast boiled and diced.
- It's 8 oz of Macaroni elbow pasta.
- Prepare 2 of med red apples Peeled and diced.
- Prepare 4 oz of Canned sweet peas optional.
- It's 4 oz of mayo.
- Prepare 4 oz of sour cream.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Feel free to add some different ingredients or. This cold pasta salad can be eaten as a meal by itself, or it can be made to serve a crowd as a side dish for BBQ's, picnics or any large gathering. Creamy Chicken Pasta Salad is packed with flavor, texture and color! While our favorite Italian pasta salad recipe is often served as a side, this hearty dish eats like a meal!
Cold pasta chicken salad instructions
- Fill a big pot with water add a little oil and boil it and then add pasta.
- Cook pasta till tender but firm And drain.
- Once pasta is Cool mix all ingredients together salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate for an hour or two. Enjoy makes 6 to 8 servings.
In another bowl, mix mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes. The chicken can be swapped out with chickpeas to make this pasta salad vegetarian and other vegetables such as cucumbers, peppers, and etc Related: Want more delicious cold lunch recipes ideas from the blog? Try this Peach Quinoa Salad, Cold Chicken Pasta with Broccoli and Peas, and. Try preparing our Cold Chicken Pasta Salad for your next picnic or potluck. The cheesy ranch dressing in our Cold Chicken Pasta Salad is always a hit.