Hawaiian Macaroni Salad. Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. Hawaiian Macaroni Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Macaroni salad is a staple of the Hawaii-style plate lunch.
It has such amazing flavor and it coated in a sweet and tangy pineapple dressing. Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is simple with only a few ingredients. Macaroni Pasta, sliced carrots, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, milk and a little sugar. You can cook Hawaiian Macaroni Salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 2-1/2 cup of Hellmans Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 pound of elbow macaroni I used corkscrew.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots I used organic.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
You can also salt and Pepper this recipe to taste. Making Hawaiian Macaroni Salad for a gigantic beach luau? Click and slide the number next to "servings" on the recipe card below to adjust the ingredients to match how many you're feeding—the. Today we're making an easy-to-make Hawaiian style Macaroni Salad.
Hawaiian Macaroni Salad instructions
- Cook the pasta as instructed on package. Drain..
- Grate the carrots.
- Mix the mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, and sugar. Add the carrots, salt, and pepper to the pasta..
- It's thick and creamy..
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture to the pasta and carrots..
- Mix everything well..
- It just needs to be chilled till throughly cooled. It can be made the day before. I hope you enjoy!.
This Hawaiian Macaroni Salad Recipe is a delicious blend of creamy, sweet and tangy flavors that makes it a great side dish for summer cookouts and picnics. Authentic Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is a delicious and unique pasta salad that's generously dressed in a super creamy dressing that's both a little tangy and a little sweet. This Hawaiian macaroni salad is one of our favorite dinner side dishes of all time. It is cool and creamy, the perfect side for BBQ and Asian food. Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is so fabulously creamy and simple.