Grandma's Macaroni Salad.
You can cook Grandma's Macaroni Salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 1 box of pasta of choice.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 jar of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, minced.
- Prepare 4 ribs of celery, finely chopped.
Grandma's Macaroni Salad step by step
- Put cold water into large pan. Place pan on stove and heat on medium-high. Add eggs to cold water and bring water to a boil. Add pasta to boiling water, stir so pasta doesn't stick to the pan and each other. Cook for 7 minutes, drain, rinse and put into large bowl. Remove eggs and place in bowl of ice water. Cover pasta and place in fridge overnight..
- Chop up eggs, celery and onions and place in either in container overnight..
- In the morning take pasta and remove cover. Add two extra large spoonfuls of mayonnaise and start stirring it into pasta adding more mayonnaise as needed until pasta is well coated and loosened..
- Add container of chopped eggs, celery and onion and stir until incorporated evenly. Add more mayonnaise as needed to not have a dry dish..
- Put into serving dish, cover and place in refrigerator until time to serve. Enjoy!.