Cajun Macaroni Salad.
You can have Cajun Macaroni Salad using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Macaroni Salad
- It's 1 lb. of Elbow Macaroni, cooked.
- Prepare 4-5 of Hard-boiled Eggs, diced.
- Prepare 2 of -cans White Tuna,.
- Prepare 3 of -slices Bacon, crumbled.
- It's 1-2 of Tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- It's 1 of -can (28 oz) Sliced Peaches, drained.
- It's 1/2-1 cup of Green Onions, diced.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of Celery, diced.
- It's 1/2 cup of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of Frenches Yellow Mustard.
- It's 1 Tsp. of Hot Sauce, (opt.).
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Lemon or Lime juice.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Cajun Seasoning, (I use slap-ya-mama).
- It's 1/2 Tsp. of Sweet Paprika, (Hungarian).
- You need 1/4 Tsp. of McCormick Smokehouse Black Pepper.
- You need Pinch of salt to taste.
- It's Leaves of Lettuce.
Cajun Macaroni Salad instructions
- Prepare Macaroni according to Package directions. Drain, and cool..
- Boil Eggs, about 14 minutes no more, Let cool in cold water for about 3 minutes; then crack and peel eggs; dice up in a small bowl and let cool completely..
- Fry up bacon strips, set on paper towel for 2 minutes then crumble them up into a small bowl; set aside..
- Cut and dice up Onions and Celery into a bowl; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, Lemon or Lime juice, and if you want! the hot sauce, cajun seasoning, Black pepper, paparika, and a pinch of salt. Mix well, set aside..
- Mix Everything together; accept tomatoes, peaches, and crumbled bacon..
- Building the salad: First, lay lettuce leaf or leaves if you want more on a plate or soup bowl. Secondly, put 1 to 11/2 cup of the cajun macaroni salad on top of the lettuce leaf. Thirdly, slide both tomatoe wedges and peach wedges slightly under the macaroni salad. Lastly, garnish with crumbled bacon and a mint leaf. Serve and Enjoy!.