You can cook Chimichurri Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chimichurri Sauce
- You need 1 cup of Italian parsley.
- It's 1/3 cup of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 100 ml of Olive oil.
- It's 66 ml of Red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chili pepper flakes (for pizzas, etc.).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin (powdered).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor (you can also use a blender) and blend. Blend until the garlic is very fine..
- Taste it and add salt and red chili pepper as desired. Transfer it to a glass bowl and then let it rest at room temperature for 2-3 hours for the flavors to blend..
- Italian parsley is quite fluffy so push it down firmly to make the 1 cup serving..
- You can add a small amount of finely chopped onions and lemon juice if you'd like. You can also add some squeezed lime juice, which is also delicious..