Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta. Garden fresh Swiss chard is quickly cooked with olive oil, garlic, and capers in this quick and easy Italian-inspired meal. I've had pasta and Swiss chard before but until now have only mixed it together on my plate not as a dish of its own! This is pleasant homey comfort food.
Inspired by a dish from the Kitchen restaurant in Boulder, Colorado, this quick recipe incorporates pancetta--which, like other cured meats, is a classic partner for chard. Finely chopped cauliflower and swiss chard sauteed with olive oil and lots of garlic turn into a healthy sauce in this spaghetti with cauliflower and garlicky swiss chard Creamy Leek and Pancetta Pappardelle Pasta! Meanwhile, heat a large saucepan over medium heat. You can have Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta
- It's 250 grams of Artisan sausages.
- It's 1 of as needed Pancetta.
- You need 1 of as needed Swiss chard leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of Double cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 230 grams of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Italian hard cheese.
This healthy, veggie-filled pasta bake will satisfy meat eaters and vegetarians alike. Great for company or a weekend dinner. I figured a cheesy pasta dish was foolproof. I have an overabundance of chard growing in my garden, so I was able to sneak some leafy greens in.
Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta instructions
- Boil a large pan of hot water and add pinch of salt. Spread the Swiss chard leaves into thing strips. Dice the onion finally..
- Heat a the oil in a large pan on a medium heat. Cook off the onion and chopped garlic for 5 mins until soft. (Don't brown them off though as they will continue to cook through the next few steps..
- Peel off the sausage skins and discard them. Add the sausage meat and pancetta to the onion and garlic. With two wooden spoons, break apart the sausage meat until cooked through. Season with a pinch of salt and grind of pepper. Continue to cook for 15 mins..
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water until al dente..
- Drain of excess fat from the pan and add the cream and Swiss chard leaves. Add the chilli flakes to taste and season again if necessary. If you needs to loose the sauce, add some of the drained pasta water..
- Stir in the drain pasta and mix everything together. Serve with grate cheese and enjoy!.
Swiss Chard Recipe with Orzo, Cannellini Beans and Pancetta. I love my greens, especially when paired with bites of pancetta. Pasta and sliced brussels sprouts make a good pair, the softened green shreds commingling with the chewy noodles in the sauce Here that sauce is a simple one with big flavors: pancetta Bring large pot heavily salted water to a boil. Potato Cakes with Swiss Chard and Tomato SauceRecipesPlus. Swiss chard recipes from Martha Stewart, including pasta, lasagna, quiches, tarts, soups, sauces, sauteed In Season: The Swiss chard harvest typically begins in the late summer and lasts into the fall.