Warm potato and chard salad. While potatoes are cooking, get out a frying pan and saute your other ingredients. First, cook up your bacon then set it aside. Stephanie: Just read your Warm Potato Salad and will try it next week.
Warm Potato Salad - Crisp bacon with a Dijon vinaigrette and fresh dill with soft boiled eggs make for the best warm potato salad ever. Mom would get the classic potato salad from our local grocery store. Loaded with mayo, hard boiled eggs and tons of celery. You can cook Warm potato and chard salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warm potato and chard salad
- It's 6 of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chard, stems and leaves separated and chopped.
- It's 1 of pepper, (green, red, yellow, whichever you prefer :).
- You need 1 of spring onion, thinly chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of evoo.
- It's 1 dash of red hot pepper flakes (optional).
- It's of Garnish.
- It's 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of some shaved parmiggiano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of linseeds (or pumpkin seeds).
They for sure didn't look like this. Warm red potatoes are folded into a creamy Dijon dressing for a tangy salad perfect for any gathering. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Place potatoes into a medium saucepan.
Warm potato and chard salad step by step
- First boil the potatoes. I added some dry thyme to the water..
- Once boiled, let them cool and slice them..
- While the potatoes boil prepare the vegetables. Cut the onion. (You may sub. with shallot or scallions.).
- Then dice the pepper. Mince the garlic and prepare the chard. (I found time to take all these photos :)).
- In a pan heat the evoo with the hot pepper flakes in it. Then add the potatoes. Let them brown a little, 6-8 minutes..
- Then add the pepper and the chard stems. Let them sweat for 5-6 minutes. Afterwards, add the chard leaves, spring onion and garlic. After 1 min. add the wine. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Place on a plate. Garnish with parsley, parmiggiano and linseeds. Enjoy!.
Cover with cold water, bring to boil over high heat. Drain potatoes and cut in half. Place spinach leaves and radicchio onto serving plates. Top with potatoes, proscuitto and avocado. Sweet potato noodles salad with cabbage and lentils is a warm and hearty salad that's perfect for fall and winter.