Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta.
You can cook Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green chard.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of prepared Cajun Seasoning Mix (see recipe).
- Prepare 3 medium of sized, thinly sliced chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of dry bowtie pasta.
Cajun Cream Sauce with Chard and Chicken Over Pasta instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°..
- Place the chicken breasts in the oven and proceed with the recipe while they bake..
- In a wide, high rimmed skillet, melt the butter over medium heat..
- While the butter melts, setup a saucepan with water to bring to boil for the pasta..
- Remove the chard greens from stems, and chop them into medium sized pieces..
- Saute the greens in the butter until softened..
- While the chard cooks, add the pasta into the boiling water..
- Once the chard is softened, pour the heavy cream, sour cream, and seasoning into the skillet; mix thoroughly..
- If the chicken is not ready, reduce the heat under the skillet to let it simmer..
- When the chicken is done, cut it into narrow, bite-sized pieces, and add it to the sauce. Let it simmer while you prepare the plates..
- Drain and rinse the pasta, arainging it in a circular mound with a middle crater on the plate.
- Spoon out a serving of the sauce to place in the center of the ring of pasta..
- Garnish as desired, and serve..