Swiss Chard and Mushroom Stir-fry with Spaghetti.
You can cook Swiss Chard and Mushroom Stir-fry with Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swiss Chard and Mushroom Stir-fry with Spaghetti
- It's of Stir-fry.
- It's 70 g of chickpeas (canned).
- You need 200 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 7 of large Swiss chard leaves.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chili powder (to taste).
- It's of Black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of Cumin (a dash or two).
- It's of Garlic or garlic powder (to taste).
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 250 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Swiss Chard and Mushroom Stir-fry with Spaghetti instructions
- Bring a pot of water to boiling. Add spaghetti and let cook until done to your taste. Drain spaghetti and put aside..
- While the spaghetti is cooking: Place the onions and mushrooms in skillet with a little oil. Sautee until onions are somewhat translucent..
- Add the Swiss chard and chickpeas. Continue sautéing and stir from time to time..
- Add spices and salt to taste..
- Plate spaghetti and place stir-fry on top. Enjoy!.