“Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe.
You can cook “Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of “Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 bunch of Swiss chard.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of shallots or 1/4th cup onions.
- You need 1/2 tsp of beef stock or bouillon powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
“Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe instructions
- Cut 1/2 inch pieces of chard, separating stems from the leaves.
- Toss olive oil, onions and stem pieces and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Add butter and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Throw in leaves until and cook covered for a few minutes until leaves have wilted down..
- Add beef powder and mix well. Taste and add more beef powder or salt if desired..