BACON CHARD QUESADILLAS. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon Chard Quesadillas. Bacon Chard Quesadillas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Wipe out the pan and return to medium heat.
This makes a great snack for one. Stir in bacon pieces and brown sugar, and cook until bacon pieces are crisp. Place the uncooked quesadilla in the. You can cook BACON CHARD QUESADILLAS using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BACON CHARD QUESADILLAS
- It's 1 small of red onion, halved and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 cup of chopped chard leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freashly ground pepper.
- It's 1 of 15 oz can of black bean, rinsed.
- You need 8 of 6-inch whole wheat tortillas.
- It's 1 cup of sheedded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 4 slice of center cut bacon, chopped.
These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are filled with beef, bacon & tons of cheese! Quesadillas are fun food, one hand food and definitely party food. And who's opposed to turning boring ol' dinner. Looking for a quick and easy recipe idea?
BACON CHARD QUESADILLAS step by step
- cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring often until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. reduce heat to medium, add onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes. add chard and pepper, cook stirring until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. add beansand coarsely mashed, stir to combine. remove from heat..
- place tortillas on work surface, spread a geberous 1/4 cup of filling and 2 tablespoons cheese on half of each tortilla. fold tortillas in half pressing gently to flatten.
- whipe out the pan and return to medium heat. add 4 quesadillas and cook, turning them once, until golden on both sides, 2 to 4 minutes total.transfer to plater and tent with foil to keep worm.
In this video, Chef Nathan Lippy will show you how to make some amazing Bacon Cheeseburger. Bacon Weave Quesadilla from Delish.com uses bacon as the tortilla for a better quesadilla! Heat the butter in a small frying pan set over a medium heat. From Perry Santanachote of The Thrillist, the Bacon Mac and Cheese Quesadilla makes several unconventional substitutions. Slice bacon and fry until bacon starts to turn crisp but not hard and brittle.