Penne with Swiss Chard and Raisins.
You can cook Penne with Swiss Chard and Raisins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Penne with Swiss Chard and Raisins
- You need 1 lb of swiss chard.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of each.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It's 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 4 cup of penne or other pasta.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pine nuts or sesame seeds.
Penne with Swiss Chard and Raisins step by step
- Separate chard into ribs and leaves. Cut into 1" pieces. Cook ribs in large pot of boiling salted water for 7 minutes. Add leaves and cook for an additional 3 minutes..
- in large skillet, heat oil, cok onion and garlic until soft..
- Season with salt pepper and hot pepper flakes to taste..
- Add chard ribs and leaves, raisins, and vinegar and toss.Keep warm over low heat..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and toss with chard mixture..
- Serve garnished with pine nuts or sesame seeds..