Savory Swiss Chard.
You can cook Savory Swiss Chard using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Swiss Chard
- You need 1/4 cup of pine nuts, toasted.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger, peeled and minced.
- It's 8 cup of swiss chard, chopped (discard thick stems).
- You need 2 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Savory Swiss Chard step by step
- Thoroughly wash and dry chard. Coarsely chop leaves and discard thick stems..
- Cook garlic and ginger in hot oil ~ 1 minute in large pan (w/ lid)..
- Stir in soy sauce and chard..
- Cover and steam/saute until wilted. Top with pine nuts and salt & pepper to taste..