Orecchiette with Sausage and Swiss Chard.
You can have Orecchiette with Sausage and Swiss Chard using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orecchiette with Sausage and Swiss Chard
- Prepare 1 lb of Orecchietta Pasta.
- It's 1 lb of Spicy Italian Sausage.
- You need 1 lb of Swiss Chard rough chopped w/stems (1/4" wide).
- You need 1 cup of Cannellini beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Parsely.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Zest.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 8 oz of Pasta Watwr.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese (Freshly Grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra-virgin Olive Oil.
Orecchiette with Sausage and Swiss Chard step by step
- Bring 5 quarts of water boil w/3 tablespoons of kosher salt. Cook pasta until very al dente, about 8 minutes. Remove the pasta to a bowl with a slotted spoon and set aside. Do not rinse the pasta. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water before discarding..
- Hear large dutch oven over medium high heat. Add sausage and brown. Add the swiss chard and cook down fot 2 minutes. Add the reserved pasta water and simmer for 1 minute. Add beans and pasta and simmer until pasta is done, about 2 more minutes..
- Remove the pan from heart and stir in lemon zesty and lemon juice, cheese, parsely, butter, and extra-virgin olive oil snd it is ready to serve.