Warm Two-Bean Chard Salad.
You can have Warm Two-Bean Chard Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm Two-Bean Chard Salad
- You need 1 can of (15.5-oz) low-sodium blk beans.
- It's 1 can of (15.5-oz) low-sodium chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of fresh jalapeno seeded and minced(1TBSP minced).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped flat leaf parsley Zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh pepper.
- You need 6 oz of Swiss chard, stems removed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese.
Warm Two-Bean Chard Salad step by step
- 1. Drain and rinse the beans, minced jalapeno, parsley, lemon zest and juice, and salt and pepper in a large soup pot. Add 3/4 cup water. Cover; cook over medium heat until hot (about 5 mins)..
- 2. Stack the chard leaves, slice into thin ribbons; stir into hot bean mixture. Cover and cook until the chard is soft and fully cooked(6-7additional minutes). Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle w/ cheese. Serve hot..