Swiss Chard and Beans.
You can cook Swiss Chard and Beans using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swiss Chard and Beans
- Prepare 1 cup of white beans, dry, the variety with black dots.
- It's 1/2 kg of swiss chard.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of dried coriander, dried, or 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- It's 5 of garlic cloves.
- It's of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's of paprika.
- You need of lemon juice.
Swiss Chard and Beans instructions
- Wash the Swiss chard, and cut it (both stalk and leaves).
- Cook the beans for ½ hour with salt in water.
- Add the Swiss chard for 10 minutes.
- Crush garlic with mortar; cut onion in slices.
- In a separate pan, put olive oil on medium fire, add onions for 2-3 minutes, then the garlic and dried coriander for 3-4 mins..
- Add the onions/garlic/coriander mixture to the Swiss chard, let cool.
- Serve cold with paprika, lemon juice (or bou sfeir).