Italian Edamame Spaghetti.
You can have Italian Edamame Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Edamame Spaghetti
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Edamame Spaghetti.
- It's 28 oz of Crushed Tomatoes.
- You need 14.5 Oz of Italian Diced Tomatoes.
- It's 6 Oz of Ripe Pitted Black Olives.
- It's 1 Tsp of raw Minced Garlic.
- It's 4 Cups of Raw Organic Kale/Spinach/Chard.
- It's 1 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- You need 4 Links of True Story Organic Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
Italian Edamame Spaghetti step by step
- Cook spaghetti as directed, 4-5 minutes..
- Sautee kale/Spinach/Chard with 2 tbsp olive oiL until wilted..
- Chop sausage links into several slices and add to spinach mix and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes..