Spinach Kale Basil Pesto.
You can have Spinach Kale Basil Pesto using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Kale Basil Pesto
- It's 1 cup of fresh spinach, stems cut off.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kale, swiss chard or any favorite green.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of fresh italian parsley.
- You need 8 clove of roasted garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of slivered or chopped almonds or walnuts.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of shaved parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground flaxseed (optional).
Spinach Kale Basil Pesto instructions
- Process your greens and herbs..
- Add nuts, garlic, parm and flaxseed (if using).
- Pulse 2-3 times then scrape down the sides and pulse once more..
- Taste and add the salt and pepper. Taste again and adjust..
- Cover your processor or blender and set to low setting as you drizzle the olive oil during the processing. Taste once more to fine tune seasonings and thickness. Keeps well over 4 days in a reusuable mason jar. Add to your favorite pasta, smear on toast or bake with chicken breasts. So versatile!.