My Favorite Frittata. In my recipe, you'll learn how to make traditional frittatas Which version is my favorite? They all turn out equally well. The only real deciding factor is which.
It is what I make when I'm cooking brunch for a group of people or But here, today, I'm sharing my favourite way to make frittata - with bacon. I always use my favorite combination of zucchini, bell peppers, onion, broccoli and sun dried Oh well, good thing I'm not a fashion blogger! Last Sunday we stopped at the Farmer's Market at Fort Mason in San Somehow, we both thought of having a Veggie Frittata for breakfast. You can have My Favorite Frittata using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Frittata
- It's 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of red swiss chard, stems separated from leaves, all rough chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of roasted red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It's 3 oz of swiss cheese, grated.
I wanted to add Broccoli and. Easy vegetable frittata recipe that's creamy and soft in the middle, packed with vegetables and I love this simple frittata recipe! It is perfectly cooked, soft inside and has a texture similar to custard. My favorite is with sauteed green beans, little cubed roasted potatoes (I like that they keep their Frittata is one of the fundamental recipes that I am teaching my two teenage boys… thanks Deb!
My Favorite Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 10" saute pan, over medium heat.
- Add swiss chard stems, saute until almost tender.
- Add swiss chard leaves, saute until leaves are wilted and stems are tender, remove from pan, place in bowl.
- Add onion to pan, saute until translucent and tender, remove from pan, place in bowl.
- Add peppers to bowl.
- In separate bowl whisk eggs, milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add egg mixture to vegetables, combine.
- Add cheese, combine.
- Over low heat, add 1 tablespoon oil to the 10" pan.
- Pour entire mixture into pan, cook until bottom is set, about 5 minutes.
- Place pan in oven, cook until set, about 15-20 minutes.
A frittata is an egg-based blank canvas for so many different flavor combinations Vegetables and cheeses are very common ingredients for frittatas, but one of my favorite ingredients to add is potato. Read the Favorite frittata? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Frittata food community. This Zucchini Frittata is one of my favorite dinners. My kids claim that they don't like eggs or zucchini, but they like this frittata. It's simple but tasty, and it's also easy, inexpensive, and filling.