You can cook Dancing Soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dancing Soup
- It's 1 medium of purple yam.
- You need 2 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1 large of red potato.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of yellow onion.
- It's 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 large of swiss chard stalk.
- It's 1 medium of lemon.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded chicken.
- It's 6 cup of bone broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
Dancing Soup step by step
- dice yam, potato and carrot.
- chop onion; mince (or press) ginger & garlic.
- slice chard into strips and chop stalk.
- saute veggies in coconut oil... start at top of ingredient list, add each in about 2 min after the previous one.
- when the yam is tender to poke with a fork but not mushy, zest the lemon over the veggies.
- squeeze juice of lemon over veggies.
- add chicken and bone broth, bring to a boil.
- simmer about 5 minutes to bring out flavors.
- add sea salt & ground white pepper to taste.