Swiss Chard & Turkey Sausage Frittata.
You can have Swiss Chard & Turkey Sausage Frittata using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swiss Chard & Turkey Sausage Frittata
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 each of Italian turkey sausage, casings removed (8 oz total).
- It's 1/2 cup of each sliced red pepper, sliced mushrooms, chopped onion.
- It's 1 bunch of swiss chard, chopped.
- Prepare 8 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
Swiss Chard & Turkey Sausage Frittata step by step
- Preheat broiler with rack 4 inches from heat. Heat oil in a large, ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Cook sausage, stirring often, until browned, about 3 minutes. Add bell pepper, mushrooms, onion and cook until vegetables are softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in swiss chard, reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a large bowl until starting to foam. Stir in cheese and salt. Pour mixture into fry pan with vegetables; cook on stove until the bottom sets, about 3 minutes. Broil until firm and browned, 3 minutes..