Crustless Quiche FUSF. The crustless quiche is the easygoing answer to practically every breakfast problem I've ever seen. And I have one shining, ever-reliable recipe solution for you: the crustless quiche. Most crustless quiche recipes I find a bit too interchangeable with a frittata.
This crustless quiche, also sometimes referred to as a frittata, forgoes the pastry shell and as a result the egg itself creates a satisfying crust on the edges. Crustless Quiche with Mushrooms, Zucchini and Feta is a favorite low carb dish packed with vegetables. This low-carb Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche is light and delicious! You can have Crustless Quiche FUSF using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crustless Quiche FUSF
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of whole milk.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream/Creme fraiche.
- It's 1 of leek, chopped.
- You need 2 of shallots, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of chopped Swiss chard.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper, diced.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- It's 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
Spinach and Ricotta Quiche and Chicken Quiche are so popular on my site, but I often get asked how to make it crustless. There really is no other way to put it: this crustless broccoli quiche is insanely delicious. Delicious crustless broccoli quiche makes a quick meatless dinner and is perfect for lunch. Crustless quiches make a great alternative to traditional ones.
Crustless Quiche FUSF instructions
- Heat oven to 425..
- Butter a shallow baking dish or deep dish pie plate. Sprinkle bread crumbs over butter..
- In skillet, heat olive oil and gently sauté leeks, shallots and red peppers until slightly softened. Add chard and ham and stir for 2 minutes over low heat. Spoon over bread crumbs in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over vegetable and ham mixture..
- In medium bowl mix eggs, milk, cream and then gently and evenly pour into baking dish. Top with dollops of sour cream and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper..
- Bake approximately 30 minutes until mostly set and lightly browned. Let rest about 5 minutes before slicing..
You get all the flavor and nutrition of. Crustless Quiche: Okay, I think a convincing argument could be made that a quiche without a crust is not a quiche at all. Certainly the explosion of crispiness and flavor from a par-baked crust made with. This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! You'll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses.