"Hot" Brussels Salad.
You can have "Hot" Brussels Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Hot" Brussels Salad
- You need 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- It's 1 bunch of Chard, kale or collard greens.
- It's 1/2 lb of Chopped Brussel sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 of Pear - chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
"Hot" Brussels Salad step by step
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, dash of cracked pepper, & salt.
- Heat coconut oil. Sautee Brussel sprouts 10 min with lid..
- Add chopped pear for a few minutes..
- Add pecans for a minute..
- Add bitter greens. Toss until slightly wilted..
- Toss with dressing.