Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan!.
You can cook Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan! using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan!
- You need 2 of large onions.
- Prepare 2 of medium sweet potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 8 cup of leafy greens (swiss chard, bok choi, kale, spinach etc.), including stems.
Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan! instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cut onions into quarters and then into 1/4 inch slices. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch strips, then cut into rectangles. Place in large baking pan, toss with one tbs oil and spread in single layer. Bake for approximately 20 mins, until just beginning to brown..
- While veggies are baking, separate leaves from stems. Heat heavy frying pan. Cut stems into 1/2 inch strips and saute in rest of oil until tender and fragrant..
- Tear or coarsely chop leaves, add to stems and saute for another 2-3 minutes, until tender but not completely wilted..
- Transfer all vegetables to large bowl, season to taste. Best eaten warm, but leftovers can be refrigerated to enjoy later. Delicious and super healthful!.