Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini.
You can cook Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini
- You need 1 of Medium Size Zucchini ("cut into 3/8" rounds").
- You need 1-2 of Eggs Beaten + Splash of Water for Egg Wash.
- You need 1 Cup of AP Flour.
- It's 1 Cup of Seasoned Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Salt.
- It's to Taste of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil for Pan Frying.
Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini instructions
- In three separate shallow dishes: beat eggs and water together. Season with salt and pepper. Mix flour together with one tablespoon of garlic salt. And put breadcrumbs in their own dish. Put 4-5 zucchini rounds at a time into the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour. Next place into the egg wash. Let excess egg mixture drip off. Then place in the breadcrumbs and coat thoroughly. Lightly pressing down to form a nice coating. Place on a wire rack rack, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour..
- Pour about 1/4 - 1/2 inch of vegetable oil into a cast iron skillet. Let heat over medium high heat. Fry around 2-3 minutes per side, until desired browning. Remove and season with seasoning salt, while still hot. Serve with ranch dressing, marina sauce, etc. Enjoy! Note: season very liberally!!.