Goat Cheese, Lentil, and Brown Rice Rolls.
You can have Goat Cheese, Lentil, and Brown Rice Rolls using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goat Cheese, Lentil, and Brown Rice Rolls
- You need 6 large of swiss chard leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown rice, cooked.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby arugala, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of goat cheese.
- You need 1 cup of green lentils, cooked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh mint, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 26 oz of jarred marinara.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Goat Cheese, Lentil, and Brown Rice Rolls instructions
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Butter a 9 by 13-inch glass baking dish. Set aside..
- Remove the thick stem from the center of each chard leaf. Cut each leaf in half lengthwise. Trim the ends from the leaves to make each leaf-half about 7 inches long and 5 inches wide..
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the chard leaves and cook for 10 seconds. Remove the leaves and rinse with cold water. Drain on paper towels and set aside..
- For the filling: In a medium bowl, mix together the brown rice, arugula, goat cheese, lentils, mint, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Spoon 1/3 cup of the filling onto the end of each chard leaf and roll up like a jellyroll..
- Spoon 1 cup marinara sauce on the bottom of the prepared pan. Arrange the rolls, seam-side down, in a single layer on top of the sauce. Spoon the remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with the parmesan..
- Drizzle with olive oil or dot the top with butter, if using, and bake until the cheese begins to brown and the rolls are heated through, about 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and serve..