Olive Garden Zuppa toscana.
You can have Olive Garden Zuppa toscana using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Zuppa toscana
- It's 1 lb of Mild Italian Sausage.
- You need 2 large of Russet baking potatoes, sliced in half and then in 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of bacon bit (optional).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 cup of kale or swiss chard, chopped.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Olive Garden Zuppa toscana step by step
- Brown sausage in your soup pot..
- Add chicken broth and water to pot and stir..
- Place onions, potatoes and garlic in pot.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done..
- Add sausage and bacon..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Turn to low heat..
- Add kale and cream..
- Heat through and serve..