Fried stuffed Zucchini. This recipe needs a lot of adjustments. In order for the zucchini boats not to be undercooked, (ie. crunchy) they should be baking in the oven while the. Pan-fried stuffed zucchini blossoms with ricotta and garden herbs. in Appetizers & finger foods.
Dip stuffed blossoms into this batter and deep fry. Make sure the water is hot & take off any dirty. Fill the boiler with water, less than half. You can have Fried stuffed Zucchini using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried stuffed Zucchini
- You need 1 kg of Zucchini.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 kg of Minced beef.
- You need 4 of medium size onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Bay laurel.
- You need of Mastic.
- You need 2 of Cardamom.
- You need of Chilli powder.
Allow the cooked blossoms to drain on paper towels. Zucchini flowers are a staple in my kitchen. There are many ways to cook zucchini flowers, but I liked them crumbed and fried. You can have them stuffed or plain.
Fried stuffed Zucchini step by step
- Start by cooking your beef, in a pot add 1 tbsp butter, 2 medium sized minced onions, and mastic, wait till caramelized then add the beef+ 2 tsp salt and pepper.
- Start with cutting away the heads of zucchini and stripping it's skin (don't completely skin it).
- After stripping carefully hollow the zucchini and take care not to pierce it!.
- In a large pan add 1 tbsp minced garlic to 2 tbsp butter and mastic then fry the zucchini.
- While the zucchini fries and the beef cooks, prepare the sauce (all the taste comes here, enrich it with herbs and flavours!).
- Add 2 medium sized minced onions in 1 tbsp butter, mastic, Cardamom and caramelize, then add 4 tomatoes' juice and 3 leaves bay laurel + 2 tbsp heavy cream + salt, pepper and chilli.
- Extra tip when adding the Cardamom squeeze it till you get the seeds, use the small seeds in the sauce and put the rest of cardamom with zucchini while frying!.
- Afted frying the zucchini on all sides let cool for a while then start stuffing your beef!.
- Pour the thickened sauce over the zucchini and add extra beef on top (you can add some mozzarella for a golden tasty crust!).
- Put in oven for 10 mins then serve!.
Stuffed Zucchini By Ann Make the most of your fresh garden zucchini with this delicious stuffed zucchini recipe which can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. Fried zucchini blossoms filled with a basil lemon ricotta mixture! Dip the stuffed zucchini blossoms into the batter and wipe any excess batter off the side of the bowl. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender.