Swiss_chard_pastry... Shuabiat_bie_selek. Swiss chard doesn't get as much love as its cooler cousins, kale and spinach, but it's every bit as versatile. The Best Swiss Chard Recipes on Yummly Swiss Chard Frittata, Swiss Chard Spanakopita, Swiss Chard. potatoes, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, Swiss chard.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Wash swiss chard and shake dry. Cut the leaves including the white stem ends into fine strips. You can have Swiss_chard_pastry... Shuabiat_bie_selek using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swiss_chard_pastry... Shuabiat_bie_selek
- You need 1 kg of Swiss chard leaves.
- You need 2 of big onions.
- It's tablespoons of sumac.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 120 ml of or 1/2 a cup of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sesame (optional).
- You need of Shuabiat's dough :.
- Prepare 6 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of corn oil.
- It's 3 cups of water or as needed.
- You need as needed of Corn oil for rolling the dough.
Peel shallot and garlic, chop finely and sweat in a pan of hot oil. Spread the swiss chard filling on the pastry leaving a small edge free. Brush the edge with beaten egg whites, fold dough over the filling. Swiss chard recipes from Martha Stewart, including pasta, lasagna, quiches, tarts, soups, sauces, sauteed In the world of hearty greens, Swiss chard often gets overshadowed by its popular neighbor kale, but it's a superstar in its own right.
Swiss_chard_pastry... Shuabiat_bie_selek instructions
- The filling : chop Swiss chard leaves coarsely.
- Finley chop the onions.
- Mix together the Swiss chard, onions adding the salt, sumac, and 3 spoons from the pomegranate molasses. Add raisins (optional)..
- Mix together and leave in a colander for about 2 hours or until all water has drained.
- Add to the mixture the rest of pomegranate molasses. Walnuts and sesame are optional.
- Mix well together once more.
- Dough preparation : add sugar,salt and half the amount of warm water in a bowl. Mixing well, add oil,gradually add in the flour and knead. Add the rest of the water as you require a cohesive and soft dough..
- Brush the dough with oil,leaving for 30mins. Cut dough into small balls. Leave aside for 10 minutes..
- Spread each ball in oil. Roll out the dough in a circular shape..
- Put about 1 tablespoon of the filling at the centre of the circle.
- Closing the 3 sides together.
- Place on a baking tray (add sesame on top, optional).
- Bake on 200 degrees for about 20 minutes, or untill the dough is golden brown. It is served,hot or cold..
- Made by: Tala Odaymat.
Make the pastry and saute the vegetables the night before. FULL RECIPE BELOW This vegetable is fun to use for its colorful veins and stalks. Swiss chard makes for a great side dish and you don't need many. British summer means chard season, so get busy with soups, gratins, tarts and pastries (cheese optional, but advisable). Browse All Swiss chard Recipes. chard chard. spinach beet. leaf beet. seakale beet. silver beet. white beet.