Rainbow chard rolls (V). Place ¼-cup portions of the quinoa mixture onto each leaf, tuck in the sides of the leaf and roll to enclose the filling. Colorful rainbow chard is stuffed with chicken, peanuts and green onions, mixed with a tangy peanut butter sauce. SayfalarİşletmelerMedya/Haber ŞirketiNourish by TastemadeVideolarRainbow Chard Rolls.
I added half a yellow onion-- finely diced-- and a small shallot (it was an allium extravaganza It was fun to watch the Rainbow Swiss Chard grow - this recipe had such great ratings I was excited to try it with our home-grown Chard. Look for rainbow chard with a good mix of the different colors, all of which have bright green leaves and fresh-cut stems. Lay the leaves on layers of paper towels, roll them up, and pop them in a plastic bag. You can have Rainbow chard rolls (V) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rainbow chard rolls (V)
- Prepare 1 bunch of rainbow chard.
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It's 3-4 of Carrots.
- Prepare of Vermicelli rice noodles (if you have the thin ones they are better than the ones I’m using here).
Leaves stored this way can last up to a week. However, I changed my opinion recently when I tried these Asian Style Rainbow Chard Wraps. Now when all ingredients are cut and ready, take Swiss chard leaf, lay on the kitchen top, neatly place all of the sliced ingredients and rice Fold in the edges and roll tightly. Repeat with the rest of the leaves.
Rainbow chard rolls (V) instructions
- Wash the rainbow chard and chop the stem into small chunks. Put a pot of water to boil with big salt and add the stems to the water and the leaves into a colander above the water (not touching it). You might want to turn the leaves around so that they all cook evenly. When they are soft remove from the steam and scoop out the stems. set aside to cool. In the same water cook the rice noodles as per the instruction in the packet.
- In the meantime peel and chop the carrots in thin strips (the cucumber too if you have them I didn't so no picture of it)..
- When everything is cold put the sprint rolls together by laying down a chard leave, place the carrots length wise, add the vermicelli and the stems of the chard. Fold the shorter side first and then roll the leave onto itself. Place them all on a plate and serve with soy sauce..
Rainbow chard is so beautiful I could just stare at it all day. I mean look at those color contrasts and the hot pink vein! The Best Rainbow Chard Recipes on Yummly Rainbow Swiss Chard, Orange Braised Rainbow Chard, Garlicky Rainbow Chard. Sauté of Rainbow Chard with ApplesMeal Planning Maven - Linda S.