Stir fry Swiss chard with trout. Use any kind of Swiss chard you like in this super healthy vitamin and protein-rich vegetable stir-fry recipe. Drizzle with sesame oil, and stir, then sprinkle with a bit of sea salt and a dash of cayenne pepper. In a wok heat the oil (medium heat).
It is one of our favorite ways to add a side To prep swiss chard, you simply need to rinse the leaves, shake off the extra water, and chop them. You don't need to dry them thoroughly before. In the spectrum of greens, Swiss chard lies between spinach and kale—not as tender as spinach, not as tough as kale. You can cook Stir fry Swiss chard with trout using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry Swiss chard with trout
- It's 250 grams of Swiss chard or as much as you like shredded.
- It's 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 250 grams of cooked long grain rice.
- Prepare of fresh ginger finely grated.
- You need of sesame oil to stir fry.
- It's of dark soy sauce to season.
- Prepare 4 of trout fillets.
But like spinach, you can easily sauté it in some olive oil in just a few minutes. Drain off any liquid from cooked chard; then stir in remaining onion mixture. Swiss chard is packed with nutrition. Try this quick recipe and enjoy all the flavor and nutritional benefits!
Stir fry Swiss chard with trout instructions
- Separate stalks from leaves of Swiss chard. Boil stalks chopped in salted water and shred the leaves.
- Heat oil. Drain boiled stalks and add to the wok with shredded leaves.
- Stir fry for a couple of minutes add the carrot and grated ginger.
- Finally add boiled rice (I used microwavable packet) and a dash of soy sauce..
- Serve straight away with a fillet of trout that's grilled for 10 -15 minutes.
Sauteed Swiss Chard with Red Onion and Serrano Chile Vinegar: Tear Swiss chard leaves from thick white stalks, discard the stalks and coarsely chop leaves, set aside. Add the Swiss chard, season with salt and pepper and stir to coat the leaves in the fat. Cook until the leaves have completely wilted. Despite being a tangled mess, this Spicy Swiss Chard Soba Noodle Stir Fry is totally slurp-worthy and is incredibly easy to make with only seven ingredients, plus optional cashews for sprinkling ♡. A perfect midweek, budget friendly, healthy dinner.