Swiss Chard With Sesame Sauce.
You can have Swiss Chard With Sesame Sauce using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swiss Chard With Sesame Sauce
- You need 1 bunch of Swiss chard.
- It's 1 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of Soy sauce (dark).
- You need 1 tsp of Enzyme juice (kumquat) or 1/2 tsp sugar.
Swiss Chard With Sesame Sauce step by step
- Wash the Swiss chard well. If the stems are thick, cut slits in them lengthwise halfway up from the bottom..
- Cut into 4 cm lengths..
- Fill a pot with water about 2.5 cm deep, add the Swiss chard, cover with a lid and steam-boil it..
- My mother taught me to boil it this way with a little water, rather than a lot..
- It will cook in about 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and squeeze out the liquid when cool. The liquid will be bright red..
- Put the toasted sesame seeds in a mortar and microwave for a short time to dry them..
- Grind the sesame seeds, then add the soy sauce and enzyme juice..
- Mix it well, so it's evenly combined..
- Add the well squeezed Swiss chard, break it up and coat it with the sesame sauce..
- When it's lightly coated, it's done..
- Blending the sesame seeds and flavorings together well before mixing them with the vegetables results in a nicer finish and the vegetables don't look as wilted..