Raspberry, Blueberry, Oats and Swiss Chard Smoothie. Blueberry Smoothie - A healthy, filling breakfast smoothie containing oats. All the fiber and staying power of a bowl of oatmeal, but in an easy, portable This creamy Blueberry Smoothie is full of fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals that will fill you up for your morning ahead and keep everybody happy. This kid-pleasing power smoothie made with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries is sure to become your go-to smoothie of choice.
If you've never had oats in a smoothie before, you might be a little wary of this recipe. But I can assure you, they're delicious and really take your Walnuts, orange juice, banana, raspberries, Greek yogurt, blueberries, oats, hemp seeds, chia seeds, peach, blackberries and strawberries smoothie. Sweet Swiss Chard Smoothie. from The Blender Girl Smoothies book. You can have Raspberry, Blueberry, Oats and Swiss Chard Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry, Blueberry, Oats and Swiss Chard Smoothie
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Swiss Chard, washed with vein removed.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Raspberries, washed.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Blueberries, washed.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Oats, raw.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Ice.
I classify chard as a medium-flavored leafy green. It has an earthy and slightly bitter flavor with a salty lemony note. In smoothies, chard pairs well with sweet fruits like banana, pineapple, mango, orange, pear. This blueberry smoothie is made with easy-to-find ingredients.
Raspberry, Blueberry, Oats and Swiss Chard Smoothie step by step
- Add the oats, Swiss chard, berries and yoghurt to the bender. Blend for about 2 minutes..
- Add the water and half of the ice. Blend. Add the rest of the ice if you’re not happy with the consistency. Add more water bit by bit to reach your desired consistency..
The smoothie contains oats, which make it more filling. It could not be simpler: put all ingredients in a blender and blend. Almond and oat granola bars; Manado spicy braised chicken; and white bean swiss chard soup in today's Delicious Links. Stir in Swiss Chard until soft and slightly wilted. This chickpea scramble should be served immediately with toppings of your choice.