Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard.
You can have Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard
- You need 2 Cups of Yellow Beans.
- You need 4,5 Cups of Boiling water or more if needed.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of dried garlic flakes.
- You need 4 Cups of chopped Swiss chard.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of mild curry powder.
- It's 1/2 Cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of vegetable stock granules.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard step by step
- Boil the beans with the boiling water until almost soft. Keep adding the water as and when needed so the pot doesn’t dry up..
- Just before the beans are cooked through, add the oil, chopped onion, garlic and season with the vegetable stock granules, curry powder, salt and black pepper..
- Let the onion soften and add a bit of water if necessary..
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes, then add the coconut milk. The beans should be soft to your preference by the time you add the Swiss chard. Cook the lid on, on low for 15 minutes and serve with your fragrant rice..