Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍. Pork bone congee or "gee gwut jook" in Cantonese phonetics, is a simple rice congee dish flavored with a meaty pork bone stock. My mom's pork bone congee soup goes back to as long as I remember it as a little kid and is just as good now as it was then! Bone broth is easy to make and may provide many health benefits.
The Best Pork Bones Recipes on Yummly Grilled Pork Chops With Basil-garlic Rub, Grilled Bone-in Pork Chops With Hawaiian Marinade, Dijon Rosemary Bone-in Ribeye Pork Chops. Learn How to Make Beef Bone Broth with my easy-to-follow instructions, tips, and answers to all your bone broth frequently asked questions. You can cook Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍
- Prepare 500 g of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- Prepare of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- You need of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- Prepare 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- You need 3 tbs of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- You need of Kettle with boiling water.
- It's 3 of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- Prepare 2 of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- Prepare 6 stalks of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- It's 1 of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- It's 6 of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- You need 5 of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- You need 150 g of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- It's 3 cloves of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- You need 6 cm of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- You need 2 of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- It's 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped finely.
- It's 2 tbs of Salt.
- It's 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground Smoke Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Cardamom tiny granules.
- It's 8 of whole Cloves.
Bone Broth is a savory, nutrient-dense, and collagen-rich liquid made from simmering marrow-rich animal bones (beef, chicken, turkey, pork) in water for an. Braised pork ribs, my mom's style. Compared to many recipes out there, my family does a few things differently, to make the cooking easier to approach and the results extra delicious. An easy recipe that promises fall-off-the-bone ribs with a rich, savory taste.
Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 instructions
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
Freezer-friendly and perfect for meal prep. Bone broth is an incredibly nutritious and health-boosting food that is very easy to make. Bone broth also supports joints, hair, skin, and nails due to its high collagen content. In fact, some even suggest that it helps eliminate cellulite as it supports smooth connective tissue. Once roasted put all bones on a stock pot fill with water and your herbs, and let time take it from there.