Rainbow roast salmon and veg 🌈. With basil & mustard yoghurt. "Wonderfully simple to knock together, this is the kind of dish you can make from memory again and again. Drain the veg and tip into a large bowl. While the veg roasts, cook up the red peppers in a pan with some olive oil over a medium heat.
Roasting salmon with the skin on provides fantastic flavour and guarantees beautifully succulent results. Drain the veg and tip into a large bowl. This one-tray roasted salmon recipe is a great way to celebrate spring flavours, with new potatoes and asparagus. You can have Rainbow roast salmon and veg 🌈 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow roast salmon and veg 🌈
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 2 of purple broccoli.
- It's 2 of red and yellow peppers.
- You need Handful of rainbow chard.
- It's Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- It's 1/2 of lemon.
Stir the herbs and lemon juice into the melted butter. Roast Salmon with Pomegranate Glaze and Herby M. Salmon goes great with many seasonal vegetables right now, including Brussels sprouts, which will only be in season for a few more weeks. Cut the peppers in half and take out the seeds then cut into chunks.
Rainbow roast salmon and veg 🌈 step by step
- Chop the vegetables, including the broccoli leaves.
- Lay them on a baking tray and season with salt, pepper, mixed herbs, oil and balsamic vinegar. Top with fish and sliced lemon.
- Roast for 20mins at 200c.
- Serve and taste the rainbow 🌈.
Put the veg in the roasting tin. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange the yellow squash, red onion, bell pepper, asparagus, and salmon fillets in rows in an even layer. This is a must try for all you die hard veggie lovers out there! This simple roast pumpkin dish is full of seasonal and nutritious Easter BBQ Meat Platter with Roasted Veg and Salsa Verde. Easter Toast Topper; Wasabi avo, Feta & Cucumber Salad and HFM Ocean Trout.