Mini Crustless veggie quiches.
You can have Mini Crustless veggie quiches using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Crustless veggie quiches
- It's 6 of Eggs.
- It's 1 of small Onion, peeled and chopped.
- It's 100 g of Broccoli, washed and sliced.
- You need 100 g of Cauliflower, washed and sliced.
- You need 250 g of Any cheese of you choice, grated.
- You need 50 g of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 250 g of Swiss chard spinach, cleaned and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Baby marrows, cleaned and grated.
- Prepare 250 g of any mushrooms of your choice, cleaned and roughly chopped or torn.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic flakes.
- You need Pinch of dried Oregano.
- It's Pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of chilli flakes.
- It's 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Mini Crustless veggie quiches step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. On the stove, Sauté on a medium heat, all the veggies(excluding the baby marrow) in a pan with olive oil. Set aside to cool once cooked..
- In a bowl, add the milk, eggs, both cheeses and beat lightly to combine..
- Add the sautéed veggie mix to the milk and egg mixture and stir to combine..
- In a lightly greased muffin pan or round pie dish, add the quiche mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes until set and golden brown around the edges. Take out of the oven and set aside to cool. Serve with a salad of your choice or as is. Any protein or other veg can of course be added to this recipe..